The Pes Amazonian is a magic mushroom spore syringe 20ml
The Pes Amazonian is a magic mushroom from the Amazonian rain forest and is big and fleshy with golden brown nipple-shaped caps.
Psilocybe cubensis Amazon produces very dense fruits. It colonizes fast and the mycelium growth is above average rizomorphic. Pes Amazonian is one of the strains that is recommended to starting cultivators.
Grow massive magic mushrooms, big, fat and large stems characterize the Pes Amazonian mushrooms. Buy the Pes Amazonian spores in a spore syringe (10ML)
- Strain Origin: Unclear, possibly the Amazon as the name suggests. PES stock (Pacific Exotica Spora)
- Cap: 25-50+ mm in diameter, convex to broadly convex to plane at maturity often with persistent acute umbo (nipple). Reddish cinnamon brown maturing to golden brown to light yellow with nearly white edges. Surface dry lacking remnants of universal veil on cap (spots). Flesh white soon bruising bluish green.
- Stem: 150+ mm in length, yellowish. Flesh bruising bluish green where injured. Persistent membranous annulus (ring) from partial veil that becomes dusted with purple brown spores at maturity.
- Gills: Attachment adnate to adnexed. Grayish coloration in young fruit bodies becoming nearly black in maturity.
- Spores: Dark purplish brown, subellipsoid on 4-spored basidia
- Substrate: Compost, grain, pasteurized dung & straw.
- Temperature during colonization: 28-30 C.
- Temperature during cropping: 22-25 C.